Company Name : Sirius Tekstil ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Address : Rentaş İş Merkezi Maslak Mah. Ahi Evran Cad. 29/78 Sarıyer
Phone Number : 0212 328 08 09
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax Office : Maslak
VAT Number : 710537282
The subject of this Agreement consists of setting forth and determining the respective rights and obligations of the Parties with respect to the sales and delivery of the goods/services ordered by the BUYER from over the web site www.farawayclothing.com on the electronic media, with characteristics referred to in the Agreement and the selling price specified in the Agreement as well, pursuant to Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection.
All the details and features of the products are shown at www.farawayclothing.com The listed and announced prices are the sales prices. The declared prices are valid until Faraway makes any updates. If the prices are for a specific period of time, the prices are valid till the end of that specific period. The products which are sold on www.farawayclothing.com VAT included.
The deliveries will be shipped in 1-5 working days after the order. The shipping cost belongs to BUYER and any customs or import duties are charged once the order reaches its destination country and must be paid by the BUYER.
1) By using the website www.farawayclothing.com and or placing an order, BUYER acknowledges and agrees on the terms and conditions of the product features, sales price, payment and delivery.
2) The estimated delivery date of the products will be stated in your order confirmation email. If you do not receive an estimated delivery date from us, we will deliver the order within 30 days after the date of dispatch.Delivery timing may vary depending on the availability of the products and the delivery address. The SELLER is not accountable for any issues during courier operations.If no one is available at your address to sign for your order, you will need to contact our delivery partner to rearrange the delivery.The SELLER is not accountable for shipments not being accepted by the BUYER.
3) SELLER is responsible for supplying the products within the specifications provided on the website.
4) In order for SELLER to deliver the product, Terms & Conditions form needs to be electronically confirmed. In case the payment is not done or canceled by the bank, SELLER is not obliged to deliver the product.
5) SELLER is responsible to inform BUYER about the obstacles for the shipment or delivery due to transportation, weather problems or any other force major. In this case, BUYER has right to will the cancellation of the order and change the related items. If the BUYER cancels the order, SELLER should make the refund in 7 working days. After this action taken by the SELLER, the remaining period will depend on banking transactions. SELLER does not have any rights to intervene through this transaction. For this reason, the BUYER accepts the refund may take 2-3 weeks.
6) For some operational reasons, products ordered cannot be manufactured. In such instances, the SELLER will inform the BUYER and SELLER should make the refund in 7 working days. After this action taken by the SELLER, the remaining period will depend on banking transactions. SELLER does not have any rights to intervene through this transaction. For this reason, the BUYER accepts the refund may take 2-3 weeks.
7) For any reasons beyond the BUYER's responsibility, in case the payment is not released or is blocked by the financial institutes the BUYER is obliged to return the product to SELLER in 3 days. In such instances, the shipment cost belongs to BUYER.
8) The products sold by www. www.farawayclothing.com are supplied for BUYER's domestic and private use only. BUYER agrees that she/he will not use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes.
9) Both SELLER confirms that their address on the website and BUYER confirms that their stated address on their order are their notification addresses.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
The BUYER has a right to return or exchange the purchased item within 14 days from the ship date of the product either to itself in person or to such person/entity at the address, if the product is unused, undamaged and together with its tag, invoice, all materials delivered in full and in its original packaging. The shipment cost during this process is not covered by www.farawayclothing.com After all returned goods are delivered to SELLER; SELLER confirms the goods meet the conditions after inspection. Once the return is approved, BUYER has both options to get refund or exchange with any other products available. In case of refund request, SELLER will make the refund in 7 working days. After refund action taken by the SELLER, the remaining period will depend on banking transactions. SELLER does not have any rights to intervene through this transaction. For this reason, the BUYER accepts the refund may take 2-3 weeks.Any custom tailored or custom designed products cannot be returned or exchanged.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
The BUYER is entitled to use its right with respect to withdrawal, within 20 days from the date of shipment of the product either to itself in person or to such person/entity at the address advised to that effect. For being entitled to use the right of withdrawal, it is mandatory that within 14 days, the BUYER should notify the SELLER via the contact details at www.farawayclothing.com SELLER has a right to decline if the products are returned without withdrawal communication. The right to withdrawal is subject to below conditions:
1) BUYER has to return invoice, packaging, all accessories and all other materials delivered in full and without any damage.
2) After all returned goods are delivered to SELLER; SELLER confirms the goods meet the conditions after inspection. Once the withdrawal is approved, SELLER will make the refund in 7 working days. After refund action taken by the SELLER, the remaining period will depend on banking transactions. SELLER does not have any rights to intervene through this transaction. For this reason, the BUYER accepts the refund may take 2-3 weeks.
3) SELLER will inform all damage, missing parts and any cost incurred during the return process to the BUYER and refund will be done after the deductions. If the original of the invoice is not forwarded, VAT and other legal obligations, if any, are not possibly returned to the BUYER. SELLER does not accept refund on any custom-made orders. All products to be considered under withdrawal right must be unused.
4) In case of the using withdrawal right: If the campaign limit amount and/or the campaign conditions are eliminated set by the SELLER , the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is canceled by the SELLER.
All damages during the return shipment are under BUYER's responsibility. On international sales, cost (Including shipping costs, custom fees and taxes) for delivery of such goods/services returned on grounds of the right of withdrawal is covered by the BUYER.
If the BUYER purchases products for delivery to an international destination, the order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the package reaches that destination. BUYER must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. SELLER is not liable or responsible if the BUYER breaches any such laws.Depending on the delivery address, different taxation rules and/or additional charges may apply.
Anything related to your order, use of the Websites or these Terms and Conditions are governed by Turkish law. In settlement of any disputes that might arise from this Agreement, Consumer Arbitration Committees have competent jurisdiction up to such value announced by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce, Consumer Courts for values over the specified amount, and at places where these are not available, Civil Courts of First Instance are competent.By using this website and/or placing an order, both SELLER and BUYER acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.